Monday 23 February 2009

This site and those connected to it are a compilation of games played by me since i have had my xbox 360,it is not an extensive collection of games since i have only had the 360 for around 6 months.

After trading in my PlayStation 2 because GTA 4 was not being released for it i didn't think the 360 would live up to the PS2's standards, however i was wrong in this instance, the 360 is a great console,unfortunately i bought my 360 second hand and failed to realise until very recently that the console itself is banned from xbox live for some reason.

I can only guess as to the reason for the ban being that the console, in most cases a ban only lasts a few days, but this is only for minor infractions. However since i have had my 360 for so long and didn't try to use xbox live until last Friday. So i can say with all my heart i was royally screwed out of my £110 that i payed for the console,that is not to say that it is now useless, i have had many hour of enjoyment from it and most likely many more until i save enough cash to get a new console, Or i find someone that is not interested in online gaming to do me a swap.
But realistically this person will not exist or i will have to buy a new console.
thanks for visiting my site.PEACE.